What is our tuition?
Paid monthly our tuition is 134.00 per month with a three month commitment. Classes are available almost every day of the week. Tuition assistance is also available to make classes available for anyone who wants to learn.
Our "Family Plan" is the most aggressive in the field. When two members of a family are enrolled the entire immediate family may join our dojo at no additional charge.
Ready to start? Try our program for free. If you like it we recommend you start by taking our introductory course for just 20.00
To find out how to register click here.
Important Information Regarding Price:
- No hidden fees: We do not charge a "testing fee". These fees can be substantial! We include all testing fees as part of your registration.
- No "upgrade": When you enroll with us we do not try and "up sell" you to a more expensive program after a few weeks or months; what you see is what you get.
- No long term contract: We do not require a long term contract - ever! The commitment students make to us is three months. This does not change no matter how long you have been our student.
- Beautiful easy to access facility: We've spared no expense when it comes to our facility; clean, attractively decorated, and among the largest and most beautiful in the nation. Parking, nearby shopping, dining and entertainment all within walking distance.
- Tuition assistance is also available for those in need through out student sponsored 501C3 "MAAM". MAAM was founded by a group of dedicated students that believe that no one should be denied the opportunity to practice Martial Arts due to a financial limitation.
- Try us first: The easiest way to get started is to try our program. This is done by scheduling your first visit at no charge.