What is our tuition?
Paid monthly our tuition is 134.00. Classes are available almost every day. For most students this means each class attended costs less than 15.00.
Our "Family Plan" is the most aggressive in the field. When two members of a family are enrolled the entire immediate family may join our dojo at no additional charge.
Ready to start? Most people that try our dojo become regular students. Try our program through registering for our introductory course. The course only costs 20.00 and consists of two classes. Adults can even bring a guest for FREE!
To find out how to register for the introductory course click here.
Important Information Regarding Price:
- No hidden fees: We do not charge a "testing fee". These fees can be substantial! We include all testing fees as part of your registration.
- No "upgrade": When you enroll with us we do not try and "up sell" you to a more expensive program after a few weeks or months; with us what you see is what you get.
- No long term contract: We do not require a long term contract - ever! The commitment students make to us is three months.
- Beautiful easy to access facility: We've spared no expense when it comes to our facility; clean, attractively decorated, and among the most beautiful in the nation. Plenty of parking and nearby shopping, dining and entertainment for your convenience.
- Tuition assistance is also available for those in need through out student sponsored 501C3 "MAAM". MAAM was founded by a group of dedicated students that believe that no one should be denied the opportunity to practice Martial Arts due to a financial limitation.
- Try us first: The easiest way to get started is to try our program. This is done by registering for our introductory course. The course only costs 20.00 and consists of two classes. To find out how to register for the introductory course click here.