Fill out this 2 minute form.
(We made narrow to help our mobile
users but it works for everyone).
* Information about your first visit will also be sent to you via your email.
What is tuition after your Intro?
Our monthly tuition averages as low as 30.00 per week.* We recommend attending on average two classes, but we do not charge for extra classes. This means if lifestyle and time permits a student can attend extra classes and never have to worry about paying more - after all we love to see you!
Our "Family Plan" is the most aggressive in the field. When two members of a family are enrolled with us the entire immediate family may join our dojo at no additional charge.
*NOTE: Tuition assistance is also available for those in need through out student sponsored 5013C "MAAM". MAAM was founded by a group of dedicated students that believe that no one should be denied the opportunity to practice Martial Arts due to a financial limitation.
Important Information Regarding Price:
- No hidden fees: We do not charge a "testing fee". These fees can be substantial! We include all testing fees as part of your registration.
- No "upgrade": When you enroll with us we do not try and "up sell" you to a more expensive program after a few weeks or months; with us what you see is what you get.
- No long term contract: We do not require a long term contract - ever! The commitment students make to us is three months.
- Beautiful easy to access facility: We've spared no expense when it comes to our facility; clean, attractively decorated, and among the most beautiful in the nation. Plenty of parking and nearby shopping, dining and entertainment for your convenience.
TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST